Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Felony exploitation of children?

Accordig to USA Today, May 27, 2005, a music store manager in Port Richey, Florida has been charged with felony exploitation of the elderly and was held on $10,000 bail at the Pasco County jail. According to the charge Scott Heyder, manager of a music store, sold a 79 year old woman 11 organs over an 18 month period, including four in one day. The organs keep getting more expensive and Mr. Heyer kept selling to her despite pleas from the woman's family to stop it. What states, including Florida, have a felony exploitation of minors law on the books and what are the statues of limitation? [Related docs: 1996 Florida legislature revises statues on elderly and child exploitation MSWord html ]

7 comments:

Tom Naka said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a womens health site
site/blog. It pretty much covers womens health site
related stuff.

Herb said...

So many blogs and only 10 numbers to rate them. I'll have to give you a 9 because you have a quailty topic.

Free Access To More Information Aboutdoctorate education

doer said...

Hello, just visited your blog, it's informative. I also have a better sex life related website, hope that it is useful to you

Computer Anti Virus said...

Hey, nice blog and great info!
I have a customer service article
site. My friend thought I was joking when I told him that I would build a site about customer service article
. Well, I did it finally today
Come and check it out if you get time I would really appreciate it :-)

allfreei said...

Anyone looking for some more business travel info?

miro said...

Link Popularity Builder Rulles, Link Popularity

Steve Westphal said...

You have a great site here. Would you like to contribute some info or articles about colorado drug rehab
at my site?